Saturday, April 26, 2014

Slim Code, Kajang

Today, I had so much fun at Slim Code, Kajang. Quinnie, my consultant been sweet enough to invite me for their Mother's Day Celebration Event. I had proper make up put on and a free photoshoot!!! Amazing experience! Secretly, I've been dreaming to be a model! Hehehe... Here, some photos taken..
The decoration and welcome gifts( free rose and 2 bottle of serum!) imma happy girl!
Having fun with this bunch of girls.. Free hand treatment, photoshoot and make-up! Foods of course!
That's Quinnie in white cardigan.

Thanks God for this beautiful relationship. Even though it just started. Feels like I know them for years!!

This is me! I can't believe it! I'm a model for a day or is it half day? 

For those who are looking for a facial+massage treatment, please do not hesitate to try this centre. Located at Jalan Haroun, Kajang town. You won't regret with their excellent service!!! Highly recommended! 




No comments: