Monday, February 24, 2014

The review

From the scan images, Dr. Chee said it's the residual of the tumor build up around the wall make it looks like it relapse. Pheww.. I'm relieve to hear this. Further treatment can be delay as it might subside. Cyber knife can be done but it's not urgent. So, me and my partner decided to delay it as I just completed one major brain surgery last December. Plus the words from my Dr.

I'm now busy with weight lost programme cater to myself by yours truly. I can only do brisk walk as other sports are not recommended by Dr. Chee. So, evey morning after drop off my sister at komuter station, I'll go for a morning walk at UKM stadium. 3-4 rounds each day. In the evening, I'll go for another brisk walk for 4-5 rounds. Guess, I've accumulated enough fat for the past 3 months. I need to shed some pounds. I can barely fit into my working attire. I'm not gonna buy new attire! Hello running shoes!

No comments: