Thursday, January 08, 2015

Let it go

I just want to sleep all day long
To see and hold you in my dreams
The feelings is still the same
Deep down Im hoping that you'll turn around 
And say, lets go jalan-jalan
Me and you
Around the world
See things that havent seen
Experience all we can
Just the two of us
Thats only a dream, my dream
And I still hold to that hope.
So hard in letting you go
Caused youre the best thing ever happened in mylife 
Apart from my family
I isolated myself from the world
Mourning on the missing us
Days filled with moments we had
Not a day I feel regret 
People say, let him go, if he ever comeback, he's yours, 
If not, its never meant to be
My say, Im letting you go caused I love you, to the moon and back
You just going to that asteroid path, make a one big round 
With obstacles and all that
Later, you'll return to the round starting point
To the path where we initially had
See, how hard to let you?
Be safe and God bless in your journey

No comments: